Here is how you can invite new members to join your OneClick Code account.
You can add users to any account with the Pro (up to 50 users) and Premium (unlimited users) plans. Please note that users on the Essential plan cannot add team members. You can only add users if you are the account owner or the account administrator.
Accessing the Teams page
To manage your team, click the "Teams" tab in the top left.
From here, you can...
- Change your team's name
- Invite team members and assign them roles
- Members - Able to see and create team reports
- Admins - Same privileges as a member, and can invite other members to join the team
- Change the ownership of your team
Inviting team members and admins
Please note that only the team admin or account owner can invite new team members
If you are the Admin or Account Owner, follow the instructions below to invite new team members to your account.
1. Click on the blue "Invite team member" button
2. Type the email of the team member you would like to invite. Select the role of the new teammate you are inviting: chose member or admin.
If you are the team invitee, follow the instructions listed below.
- You must have a OneClick Code account to accept your team invite. Create your OneClick account with the same email address you were sent the invitation. Set your own password and log in to your account.
- The invitee will see their invitation pop up once they sign in and open the app. All they need to do is click "Accept". That's it!
Managing your team
Once you have added your team members, you'll have options for the following:
- Change their role/status
- See how many projects each member has pulled
- Remove team members
- Resend invite emails
Contact us if you have any questions or need more assistance.