These are some common questions we get about our weather data.
In April 2022, OneClick Code integrated with HailTrace. With access to 3-year hail and wind storm history powered by HailTrace on every address, contractors and insurance adjusters can build defensible estimates with the data to back it up within seconds of starting a roofing project in the app. Here is some additional information about which Plans will have full access to the weather history reports.
If I want wind history data, do I need to move to a new Pro account?
- Yes, if you are currently on an old plan, wind data is not included. The new pro accounts include nationwide wind and hail data for users to create pdf reports.
- No, OneClick Code does not send alerts for any severe weather events, however, our weather data from HailTrace is updated daily.
- Yes, if you do not need weather data, we offer a free Starter plan. This plan includes 2 free projects per month, with no weather data or integration features.
- Yes, the Wind History Report shows wind speeds within a 3-mile radius of the search address. These reports include the severity of the storm based on wind speed: from sub-severe to severe thunderstorms and category 1 to category 5 hurricanes.
- Weather data for both hail and wind storms are updated daily by HailTrace.
- Most roofs are damaged either by severe hail or wind storms. Weather reports are mainly used to help prove that storm damage occurred in a specific area on a specific date by contractors and adjusters.
- When you sign up for a Pro account, you will get both wind and hail data. You can create a pdf for Wind Storm dates or Hail Storm dates separately.
Please reach out on our Contact Us page if you have any questions or need more assistance.