See how to access the HailTrace integration from your OneClick Code app
OneClick Code has teamed up with HailTrace to give our users incredible hail and wind data for every project you start. Starting April 2022, the integration will be live.
Already have a Pro or Pro+ account but signed up before April 2022? No problem. You will have access to the hail integration on your existing plan. However, you will not see the wind integration. Want to see HailTrace wind data? Access your account on the OneClick Code app and switch over to the new Pro Plan to get started today. You must be a team admin to change your account settings. Contact your admin today if you do not have access to the new plans.
How it works:
- You must have a new Pro Plan to see the HailTrace integration. See above for details.
- Start a project by typing in an address and selecting "Residential" or "Commercial".
- Scroll to the bottom of the snapshot and you will see a short weather summary for that address.
- Take it one step further and go to the report section of the OneClick Code app.
- Select "Weather Report"
- You will see a 3-year Hail and Wind Storm History for every address including size of hail at that location.
- Share, print, or download the report to send in with your next estimate!
Please reach out on our Contact Us page if you have any questions or need more assistance.