See how to access the Weather integration from your OneClick Code app
OneClick Code has teamed up with Canopy Weather to give our users incredible hail and wind data for every project you are working on. Starting in June 2023, the updated integration will be live.
Already have a Pro or Pro+ account but signed up before June 2023? No problem. You will have access to the hail integration on your existing plan. However, you will not see the wind integration. Want to see Canopy Weather wind data? Access your account on the OneClick Code app and switch over to the new Pro Plan to get started today. If you are on a Team, you must be a team admin or owner to change your account settings. Contact your admin or owner today if you do not have access to the new plans.
How to Unlock Your Weather History Report:
- Start by creating a new project or selecting a project from your dashboard that you would like a weather report for
- Scroll to the bottom of the Property Quickview to unlock the Weather History report
- Click Submit to
- To see the full report, click View Report in the Reports section for the Hail and Wind Storm history
- You will see a 3-year Hail and Wind Storm History for every address including the size of hail and wind speed at that location.
- Share, print, or download the report to send in with your next estimate!
Contact us if you have any questions or need more assistance.